Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

My friend helped me to buy a car, and I was told by a credit union, that I could get a lean on it, so then I couldn%26#039;t have paid my friend right back. Well, after my friend loaned me the money, and I bought the car, the credit union said that they needed to do a credit check. So, basically I%26#039;m screwed, because now I owe my friend money, and he needs it by Saturday to pay his own bills, or he%26#039;s going to sell my car. Then, I can%26#039;t get to school or work. ANY GOOD ADVICE? HELP!



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

ugh...you need 6k in 2 days?



There%26#039;s absolutely no way you can obtain these funds legally.



Seriously.



If you really want this car, you%26#039;re going to have to sell yourself.



I don%26#039;t think its worth it tho.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

geta pimp. and or start slanging



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Sorry you are screwed, I am in the same boat grab a padle



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

rob a bank



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

get pretty and get a pimp



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Sorry. If you have bad credit how the hell did you think a credit union was going to loan you money? You didn%26#039;t think they%26#039;d check credit? Wow.



PS-you don%26#039;t get a %26quot;lean%26quot; (lol, LIEN). The lender does.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

You%26#039;re screwed! I have learned my lesson %26quot;DONT SPEND MONEY YOU DONT HAVE!!!%26quot;



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Well I don%26#039;t know much about credit stuff, but you could have a yard sale. That would get you some money. Then you could always start an extra job for like nights or something. I don%26#039;t know if it will help but i hope i am some help. Good Luck!!



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

6,000 is hard to raise i sugest you take a bike or ride the bus to places untill you can save enough to get a car or you can try to get your credit up and then you can get a car with low monthly payments like 99-299 a month.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

When you get out of this pickle, you will realize how important your credit is to your life. Try to repair your credit. Even if you have a lot of money in the bank, you can%26#039;t finance anything without decent credit. Some places don%26#039;t care how much you make, it is all based on your credit.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Contact high interest loan places like American General or Americredit and try to get a loan.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Yes. Sell the car for six grand and pay him back.



Or, Sign the car over to your friend and apologize, and hope he can sell it for 6 grand quickly. He paid for it. You meant to but didn%26#039; t pay for it. The car should be his now



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Have seen lots of people asking info on bad credits. Well, if you need to get your problem solved on%26lt;!--bad credit, you must know to how to confront it. Of course, Even if you have bad credit, you can get loans. Many factors can contribute to someone getting a %26quot;bad credit%26quot; rating, among these are non-payment of an account or late payments over an extended length of time.



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/



You may find want you want. You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to--%26gt;arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

You have a good friend...Damn i wish i had a friend like u



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Today the lenders have started offering nearly all varieties of loans for people with poor credit record.They are also introducing many new loan products meant for this group. Now people with poor credit can get the same choices as those with the good or mediocre credit. Today you can use bad credit personal loans for many purposes like car purchase, vacation or even debt consolidation.



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

Check this site:



http://www.badcreditresources.com/bad-cr... -- It has a list of lenders that provides loans to people with bad credit score.



Good luck!



I need $6,000 in 2 days. I have bad credit. Got any suggestions? HELP!?

There are more that a few lenders who specialize in credit cards for people with bad credit. You just have to look a little harder than most people have to.



And getting a card after you%26#039;ve had a few problems doesn%26#039;t necessarily mean that you have a higher than normal rate. Like, I said, you%26#039;ll just have to compare between credit lines, yearly fees, and interest percentages. Just make sure you do your homework BEFORE you commit, and you%26#039;ll be fine.



You can find some offers for credit cards, both secured and unsecured here:



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-cards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting