Thursday, June 17, 2010

What do I need to have to get a credit card? And the credit companies say I dont exist!?

Ok to explain everything. I want this job, this job runs a credit check and there is no me. I dont have credit or a credit card at all (I%26#039;m 18). But I dont even exist in the system (experian and the other two). I have a bank account and have had at least two other jobs before this, so how is this possible?



So, I%26#039;m going to try and get a credit card, is there anything I need? Like proof of whatever?



What do I need to have to get a credit card? And the credit companies say I dont exist!?

Talk to your bank manager.



What do I need to have to get a credit card? And the credit companies say I dont exist!?

I wouldn%26#039;t get in the habit of using credit, especially since you are young. You can talk with your interviewer and inform them that you don%26#039;t use credit (debt, really).



Since you are young I would encourage you to get in to the habit of using your own money for everything you buy. A credit score is NOT an indication of your wealth or ability to pay. Some millionaires have low credits scores, or scores of 0. This is because they don%26#039;t use debt to buy things, they use their own money. Your FICO credit scrore will eventually go to 0 if you stop using debt. I plan on having mine go to 0 too.



Sure, there are some things you may not be able to do (like get certain jobs, or live at certain places) but it is much better than being broke because of debt.



What do I need to have to get a credit card? And the credit companies say I dont exist!?

Credit cards are an important means of establishing credit history. Using them responsibly, controlling your spending habits and not misusing them will always help the cause. Here are few things to keep in mind before you apply for a credit card.



It is always better to use a credit card which is issued in your name. The simple reason being, it helps establish credit history for you. Use the correct identity, and get credit card issued for proper name, social security number, and address.



Decide what type of credit card you need and don%26#039;t get impulsive about obtaining it. Have patience and compare various offers that suit your choice.



The APR of credit card is a very important point not to be missed by any credit card owner. There are various types of APRs, like the 0 intro APR, regular APR, APR for cash advances, APR for purchases, APR for balance transfer etc. These APR contro what interest you pay on your credit card outstanding balances. Get compelte idea about the APRs that will affect you during your credit card ownership.



If you are getting a reward credit card, make sure you know how the rewards will be redeemed and using the credit card at what locations or merchants will help you get the maximum reward benefits. Another thing to watch out is the limitations to the reward program. Check carefully about what limits the rewards like minimum reward points, blackout dates, redemption locations, choice of airlines etc.



Apply online at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/apply...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting