Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who will give me a loan with low credit scores and not much equity in my home so i don't get a

A lender we are currently with wants payment in full for a loan that was to be repaid in 5 years and isn%26#039;t even 3 years yet. We missed a couple of payments when I lost my job 2 years ago and they turned us over to a law firm. Our houes payment went up $900 within 4 months last year and the job I had was $4.00/hr less then the one before. Jan. 10,2007 I lost my job and now this lender wants their money because the payment was returned because I received my check late and is not useable right away. If we don%26#039;t pay the loan they are taking us to court and my husband%26#039;s check will be garnished and we will have a judgement on our record and I will have a hard time finding a job because the last employer did a credit check and most of them seem to be doing taht now. We first had until Jan.31 to pay but the financing fell through and they want the money now or they will begin filing court proceedings. I%26#039;m desparate for help. Nobody in our family is able to help.



Who will give me a loan with low credit scores and not much equity in my home so i don%26#039;t get a judgement ?

I%26#039;m getting a divorce....when you get the answer to this let me know!!!! I am in the same boat with low (fair) credit score and not much equity in my home. I also do not have family to help me. I have to get my husband%26#039;s name of the loan note for our home.



Who will give me a loan with low credit scores and not much equity in my home so i don%26#039;t get a judgement ?

You might check Prosper.com Regular everyday people loan money to others with low credit scores. You enter a legal binding loan agreement like you would a bank. Your loan interest rate will depend on the amount of the loan and your credit rating. The lower your credit rating, the higher the loan.



Who will give me a loan with low credit scores and not much equity in my home so i don%26#039;t get a judgement ?

Hello there, I am Mr chris peter.A legit loan lender.Are you into debts? Do you have a bad credit?Are you financialy down.I give out loans at low interest rate of 3%.I give out loan to Business,Auto and personal loan to Men and women who are into Business transaction, I give out long term loan for three to five years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are realing interested in getting a loan from me, Loan is given out in Pounds and $US and SGD the maximum I give is 5,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 1,000 pounds and US$ and SGD so if really you are interested mail for more info on how the loan can be transfered to you. There is one Question i have to ask are a serious individual that we take a loan and pay back after duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust you because I like to do business with Honest people if you are one you will get the loan with out problem and for your information if you should more loan like $10,000,000m I can give only if you are one of these cartigories: Manager of a company A private Holder A broker in banks A director in any office or company A high investor of and compay If you are one of the following you can get $10,000,000US as loan or if personal loan you can request for 5,000-5,000,000 as loan. hope to here from you soon. NAME:............................ PHONE:........................... COUNTRY:......................... LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED.....................sen... these info it is important. Mind you loans is given to every part of the world only if i see you to be honest and will pay back after duration. If you are interested you have to send the amount you need as loan so that i can give you the terms and condition on the loan for your information loan are given to every part of the world on honest people so if you are honest apply for the loan now at cpc_consultant@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting