Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will wachovia credit my account the next day for a 900 check?

It will look that way. They assume the check is good unless/until they hear otherwise.



If it comes back as bad and you have relied on it for your checks or debit purchases or electronic payments, then the cascading insufficient funds fees are really going to hammer you. Be really careful about that. Establish a reserve in your checking account so that you never have to worry about it!



Good luck!



Will wachovia credit my account the next day for a 900 check?

I think you get $100 the day you deposit and $800 five days later after they verify the check is good



Will wachovia credit my account the next day for a 900 check?

Is it going to a credit card or a checking account?



Credit card - If you%26#039;re mailing the check, no. It takes several days for them to receive %26amp; process it. If you%26#039;re paying online, probably not. My experience is that it still takes 2-3 days to show on your account.



I%26#039;d call them %26amp; ask to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting