Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the quickest way to improve your credit score? Divorcing hubby and he handled my credit acct

I have been married 24 years and I%26#039;m currently in the beginning stages of a divorce. My husband was the one paying all the billls cause I%26#039;m a full-time student. Now since we%26#039;re divorcing, I need to find a job so I can try and pay my bills on time. I just want to know is there anything else I can do in the mean time. Cause I also have to get my own place and most likely, where ever I want to live, they will want to do a credit check. Any information will be greatly appreciated



What is the quickest way to improve your credit score? Divorcing hubby and he handled my credit accts badly?

The main thing you need 2 consider yourself with is do you have any joint credit accounts such as credit cards or installment loans like car payments or a home mortgage. If your husband wants to ruin your credit for the next 7 years and beyond he easily can IF HE WANTS TO ! ! ! out of spite. If that%26#039;s a possibility you have to talk to a good lawyer.



If YOU KNOW that isn%26#039;t a possibility then I recommend you read the free credit 101 guide at creditme.com



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting