Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Does anyone know of an nice apartment in MI that not big on credit checks I"ve been on my job f

I cant find an apartment that will let me rent with my credit history I make good money now at my job and I%26#039;ve here 8 years



Does anyone know of an nice apartment in MI that not big on credit checks I%26quot;ve been on my job for eigh years

I suggest renting a room or a home from a private person b/c they generally don%26#039;t have the access to sources needed to run credit checks--too expensive for not enough use. A private homeowner is usually more lenient on booboos in the past and more understanding about current situations than a corporate apartment company will be. I am a leasing agent and I don%26#039;t know of any place in my part of MI that won%26#039;t run background checks. Corporations are more worried about getting their money than they are about you having a place to live. Newspapers always have listing for rooms, duplexes, and homes to rent. Consider that as an option and Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting