Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can I tell whether I'll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my cre

I%26#039;ve heard that if I go for a contract and have a credit check%26gt; if it fails it will affect my credit rating again. Basically I want to know whether I%26#039;d be approved without going through with the credit check. Any advice on the matter at all would be a great help.



How can I tell whether I%26#039;ll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my credit rating?

Don%26#039;t apply for anything for 3 years. Everytime you apply you will have to restart counting the years.



So if it%26#039;s been more than 3 years since the CCJ and you have not aplied for anything since you should be ok. This is not authorative answer btw. Just my experience.



How can I tell whether I%26#039;ll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my credit rating?

it will only affect your credit rating if you apply and it fails and you try again within 3 months. the first try will not affect it. it is widely accepted that people have 12 credit applications a year, one every month. any more is considered high.



try once and if it fails, just leave it a little while longer.



Don%26#039;t try Vodafone, they are hard to get one with if your credit is a little shoddy, i recommend you try 3 or T-Mobile.



How can I tell whether I%26#039;ll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my credit rating?

Getting a mobile phone is harder then getting a home loan. Especially with a bad credit rating. If you have defaults on your rating then you can bet your bottom dollar you will not get a mobile phone. They will not accept any defaults.



If you do apply for one and are declined it will show up as a declined application on your rating and could affect your credit future.



Hope that helped!



How can I tell whether I%26#039;ll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my credit rating?

Go with virgin mobile. They are prepaid, so no credit check, and have plans like regular companies. They also have really cool phones. I have the switchback and love it. I have been with this company for over a year now. The link is:



www.virginmobileusa.com



How can I tell whether I%26#039;ll be approved for a mobile phone contract without it affecting my credit rating?

If you have no CCJ%26#039;s, you are registered to vote, you pay your credit card/loan on time, have no financial arrears, have a current account with debit card (Maestro or Delta) and a credit card. The chances are you will get a contract phone without any problems.



You could still get one if you can%26#039;t provide the above, but you increase the risk in you being declined or having to pay a deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting