Saturday, October 31, 2009

If I accidentally wrote a bad check for 2 bills will that completely ruin my credit?

Not necessarily. Just pay the fees and move on. Look into changing to an account with protection. My bank honors checks up to $400 over my balance. There is a $35 charge for each check, but at least the bill is paid and the check doesn%26#039;t %26quot;bounce%26quot;. Before I had the overdraft protection, which doesn%26#039;t cost anything unless you use it, I occasionally made mistakes in my checkbook. About once a year I would pull a real good one! I%26#039;ve never had a problem with buying a car or home nor have I had any problems getting a new credit card.



If I accidentally wrote a bad check for 2 bills will that completely ruin my credit?

Probably not if you take care of the problem right away. Pay the companies %26amp; pay the fees immediately %26amp; you%26#039;ll probably be alright.



If I accidentally wrote a bad check for 2 bills will that completely ruin my credit?

ok, did you pay the bills, or are they outstanding? the only way it will ruin your credit is if you don%26#039;t pay they bills and after a while they go to collections cause that%26#039;s what shows in your credit report ( I mean it shows everything but what takes away points is if you have %26quot;delincuent%26quot; accounts. If you did, you are ok, if you didn%26#039;t make sure you pay them, maybe call the people where you have the bills from and try to get a payment arrangement (you know pay little by little) . Good luck!



If I accidentally wrote a bad check for 2 bills will that completely ruin my credit?

Completely, no. It can definitely damage it; depending on how your bank handled it. If they honored the check (paid it even though you didn%26#039;t have enough in your account), the company you paid won%26#039;t notice a difference. You%26#039;ll have to make it right with the bank, which means paying the Overdraft charges, and getting your account back in the black (positive numbers) pretty darn quick. If this is the first time this has happened and your bank is a local bank, they%26#039;ll probably honor the check.



If the check bounced -- that is, it was Returned for NSF (not/non-sufficient funds) -- you%26#039;ll have to make it right by both the bank and your creditor. The creditor probably won%26#039;t accept another personal check from you for this cycle; so get your bank account back in the black and get a cashiers check or money order in the mail ASAP. You might call also the creditor and let them know the situation - if you are a good customer to begin with, some will go ahead and hold the check for a day or two before attempting to deposit it; late fees are usually less than corresponding bounced check fees.



Again, if this a just a one-time thing, I wouldn%26#039;t worry too much about it. If it%26#039;s an ongoing thing; then yes, the companies will probably mention it to the credit reporting agencies.



If I accidentally wrote a bad check for 2 bills will that completely ruin my credit?

http://www.fakepaycheckstubs.com now that your credit is bad, dont let that hurt your chances of getting the car auto home loan or just refinancing or consolodating that bad credit loan at http://www.fakepaycheckstubs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting