Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficien

I called the office and they said the deposit depends on the credit check. I%26#039;m 21, a college student and live currently at my fraternity house and pay rent. My credit is bad and am currently workign to pay an auto loan and credit card off. What do you think they will say? Also, I make about 1400.oo a month and the rent wil lbe between 410-475$



I%26#039;m getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficient enough?

Your income should qualify, and as long as you have no evictions, you will probably get in with a deposit of one to one and a half month%26#039;s rent. It is hard to say. If the unit has been vacant awhile, landlords may be more lenient on the FICO score. I don%26#039;t know where you are located, but in my area (San Francisco area), usual deposit is one month, up to three months (the maximum that can be charged in California).



I%26#039;m getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficient enough?

I can%26#039;t say if you would qualify or not. I know for a lot of apartments (at least out here in California), a credit score of at least 700 would be desirable. Either that or they may check your employment history, as well as if you%26#039;ve been late on your auto and credit card payments. Those issues could affect your chances. If the apartment does approve you, they may try to get you with the cost of the deposit. But I don%26#039;t know what state you live in, so I can%26#039;t say for sure.



I%26#039;m getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficient enough?

Well thats a good question, thats not to low but is considered in the lower range. Ask about placing a higher deposit in lue of your credit being low, explain to them why your credit is low.



If your keeping your payments up and stuff your credit score should improve.



Usually rentals require you make 3x the amount of rent.



I%26#039;m getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficient enough?

I live in California I had a HARD time finding a apartment with my low credit score..Thank god I found a landlord who owned the complex I spoke to him and told him why my score was so low.I had to prove to him my income .He gave me a chance I am am grateful for that I have been here for 4 years now and never Have I been even a day late on my rent



I%26#039;m getting ready to apply for an apartment and I have a credit score of 581. Is this sufficient enough?

I%26#039;m a landlord....it isn%26#039;t so much the credit score...as it is the credibility of the person. Many people get into problems with credit (divorce ect.) and they still are responsible people. But those things effect their score. So, I%26#039;d say...prove to them you are worthy. Have good references. Show them how you%26#039;ve paid and are paying on time on other bills. Good luck, don%26#039;t worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting