Saturday, October 31, 2009

I want to live in a privately owned apartment. Do you think they wil run my credit?

It is a small apt complex with 1 owner. He says that he will run a credit check and has very low rent. I was able to provide him a letter of reference from my roomate and my income and job. I am worried that prior credit will hurt me from 2003 even though i have been good on payments since 04.



I want to live in a privately owned apartment. Do you think they wil run my credit?

dont worry about about along as your stable now and been paying your bills and have money coming in they will accept



you..



if they say no try to negioate with them saying that was a rough time in your life



you alway can negoiate evey thing !!



I want to live in a privately owned apartment. Do you think they wil run my credit?

Most apartment are only interested on your payment history, not so much about your credit score. Also they look at how much do you owe and if you can afford the monthly payment with your current salary. Typically, your salary will determine whether you%26#039;re approved or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


credit checks © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting